- This event has passed.
The Art of Sensual Massage – Melbourne – June 2022
4 June @ 10:00 - 18:00$200
The Art of Sensual Massage
Lovers can arrive at your door for one night, one year or one lifetime. What a gift it would be for you to be able to offer them an experience of a sensual and intimate massage.
Frequently I hear men say they would like to offer something different in their sexual, intimate relationships but are unsure or nervous about how to do this. During this workshop we will explore front and back sensual massage that will help you gain more confidence and skills in giving touch or massage to your partner/s or clients. The teachings in this workshop may also add to your existing repertoire!
This is a personal development workshop and will be an unclothed space, which can involve full body touch including 🍆 and 🍑. If you have any discomfort in being touched this particular workshop may not be your best option.
After completing this workshop you will be more skilled and aware in –
- The importance of being present in your touch.
- You will experience the difference in giving and absorbing dynamics of touch and how to weave between the two.
- You will embody a simple sequence of massage, so you will always know the beginning, middle and end of a massage session.
- You will learn some wonderful 🍆 strokes to build pleasure sensations and external 🍑 touch to evoke a deep relaxation.
- You will learn how to track the human body by navigating between sexual, sensual and intimate contact. Utilising touch, holding, movement, sound, breath and full body contact.
- You will learn and grow alongside the other 20 men attending.
- You will have two opportunities to give and receive this sequence of massage so that it becomes a rich experiential and embodied practice style of learning.
We will be working on massage tables so you will need to be able to stand and massage a person for extended periods of time, so please be aware of any injuries that may affect these activities before booking.
In this workshop you will be working with different partners throughout the workshop. Partner allocation will be both random and chosen. You can also arrive with a partner and work with them for the full day.
We will be adhering to Current Covid Guidelines at the time of the workshop
Curt is a qualified and experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and Somatic Sex Educator from Sydney, Australia. Curt has been a practicing meditator for many years, which informs much of his work. Curt runs a psychotherapy practice and a retreat centre in Sydney and is one of the organisers behind the NAKEDMAN festival in Sydney (www.nman.com.au). Curt is trained in Lomi Lomi and Taoist Erotic Massage and offers one on one sensual massage sessions. With nearly 30 years experience of working in mental health, Curt primarily works with gay and same sex attracted Cis/Trans men with a focus on intimacy, sexuality, relationships, anxiety, trauma and group work. Curt is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience in a style that is safe, simple, fun and easy to understand and practice.
Date: Saturday 4th June
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Brunswick Melbourne