Yanada is an idyllic private bush retreat, set on 38 acres, nestled in a glorious green valley between the McDonald River and the Yengo Mountains. We are now well screened by vegetation allowing nudity throughout the property.
To allow you full enjoyment of the day we have arranged for a coach pick up from Sydney CBD at 10am returning by 8pm. This works out significantly cheaper than petrol and tolls per person and does not create a parking problem, allowing more people to attend.
$130 covers all these Inclusions:
- Return Coach Trip from Sydney CBD with “Good az Gold”m coaches
- Full Buffet Lunch and snacks
- Filterd still and sparkling water, soft drinks
- Use of all facilities
- 15 m Swimming Pool
- 10 person spa
- private on site bush walk
- massage tables in yoga hall
- 300 sq m of indoor and outdoor spaces
- Pool Towel
- Sarong for massage
- shoes for bush walks
Only arrival by the coach is allowed, private cars will be turned away
No refunds but transfers are allowed
This is a naked social event, where all Men are welcome, trans, cis, queer, gay, bi and same sex attracted. No sex allowed, except in designed areas. Say no politely, say yes enthusiastically.